- 1 whole grain hot dog bun
- boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/2 cup white onions, slivered
- 1 green pepper, cut in slices
- Sea salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 slice reduced fat provolone cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. season chicken and bake, approx 35 minutes ( or until done )
3. Add cooking spray to a pan and cook onions and peppers on medium heat until tender and light brown. ( salt and pepper to taste)
4. Individually wrap buns in aluminum foil and place in oven for approx 10 minutes.
5. To shave chicken, Slice at a 45 degree angle.
6. Unwrap bun and add provolone cheese , shaved chicken, and peppers/onions. Serve Immediately.
7. ENJOY :)