1 tsp Chili Powder
1/2 tsp Sea Salt or Himalayan Salt
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp olive oil, divided use
4 (5 to 6 oz) raw chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into 1/2 inch strips
1 medium red or green pepper cut into thin strips
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
8 large romaine lettuce leaves
1 cup fresh salsa
lime wedge ( for garnish; optional)
1. Combine chili powder, salt, cumin, garlic powder, and 1 tsp. oil in large resealable plastic bag.
2. Add chicken, bell pepper, and onion; mix gently to coat.
3. Heat remaining 1 tsp oil in large nonstick skillet over medium- high heat.
4. Empty contents of bag into skillet; cook, stirring frequently.
5. Remove from heat. Add lime juice.
6. Evenly top lettuce leaves with chicken mixture, and salsa.
7. Garnish with lime wedge if desired!
Container equivalents: 2 fajitas = 2 green. 1/2 purple. 1 red. 1/2 blue (if you use avocado)
Tonight we are mixing this with my favorite brown rice recipe! ( see stir fry)