Nonstick cooking spray
1 1/2 pounds raw 93% lean ground turkey breast
1 tsp sea salt or himalayan salt
1 tsp dry mustard
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 large egg, lightly beaten
3/4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
12 parsley sprigs, finely chopped
2 tbsp tomato sauce, no sugar added.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Lightly coat large baking sheet with spray; set aside.
3. Combine turkey, salt, mustard, paprika, egg, oats, garlic, parsley, and tomato sauce in a large bowl; mix well by hand.
4. Roll mixture into 30 1-inch meatballs. Place on prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle!
**TIP: Meatballs freeze very well! **