GLUTEN-FREE BANANA BREAD
- 11¼ cups almond flour
- 1¼ cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1¼ cups old-fashioned rolled oats, gluten-free
- ½ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- ¾ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 6 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin organic coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Combine almond flour, flour, oats, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl; mix well. Set aside.
3. Combine bananas, extract, egg, oil, maple syrup, and almond milk in a medium bowl; mix well.
4. Add flour mixture to egg mixture; mix until just blended.
5. Place batter in loaf pan that has been lightly coated with spray.
6. Bake for 43 to 48 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
7. Cool completely before slicing.