GROUND BEEF & GUACAMOLE TACOS
- 8 ounces of Ground Beef
- 1 Avocado
- 3 Radishes
- 1 tsp of Seasoned spice
- 1 Lime
- Salt/ Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- Sour Cream ( or sub Greek Yogurt for healthier option!)
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- 2 Scallions
1. Wash all produce. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Seed and core bell pepper, cut into strips. Chop Scallions keeping whites seperate. Wedge Lime. Thinly slice radishes.
2. Halve, pit, and scoop flesh from avocado. Chop and add to small bowl with 1 tbsp of scallions + salt & pepper to taste. Mix well until smooth. Squeeze a lime wedge if desired.
3. Heat a drizzle of oil into pan. Cook bell pepper until tender. Add white scallions until tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add ground beef to pan and cook. Season with salt/pepper/ seasoned spices. Squeeze a lemon wedge for taste.
5. Cover tortilla shells in foil and place in oven for 5 minutes.
6. Spread guac over tortillas, add meat mixture, chopped veggies, and enjoy!
** There was great flavor with these tacos! I've never added radishes before and it gave that crunch I really love to taste with my tacos