Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Total Time: 50 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 45 min.
Yield: 8 servings, ¼ cup each
1 (2-lb.) cauliflower, cut into small florets, discard stem
4 tsp. olive oil
1 tsp. sea salt
¼ tsp. granulated garlic (optional)
2 Tbsp. low-sodium organic vegetable broth
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Wash cauliflower and pat dry.
- Place cauliflower in large baking pan. Drizzle with oil; toss gently to coat.
- Season with salt and garlic.
- Bake, stirring halfway through, for 40 to 45 minutes, or until tender.
- Place in food processor; add vegetable broth. Pulse until smooth.