Egg and Veggie Frittata
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt), divided use
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. olive oil (or extra-virgin organic coconut oil)
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (6-oz.) fresh baby spinach, bag chopped
- 12 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk (from a carton) (or almond milk)
- Fresh parsley (for garnish; optional)
- Preheat oven to 400° F. (205° C.).
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add zucchini, and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until soft. 5 Add spinach; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until spinach is wilted. Remove from heat. Set aside.
- Combine eggs and coconut milk in a large bowl; whisk to blend. Season with remaining ½ tsp. salt.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet; cook over medium low heat, stirring frequently with rubber spatula for 6 to 9 minutes, or until egg mixture has set on the bottom and begins to set on top.
- Place skillet in oven. Broil for 3 to 4 minutes, or until lightly browned and fluffy.
- Cut into 6 servings.
- Garnish with parsley (if desired); serve immediately.