- 1 (15 oz ) can chickpeas ( garbanzo beans), drained, rinsed
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Shakeology or cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare muffin tray by lining with muffin papers or coating with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Place chickpeas, eggs, maple syrup, cocoa powder/shakeology, baking soda, coconut oil, and extract in blender or food processer: blend until smooth
4. divide batter among 12 prepared muffin cups
5. top each muffin with a few chocolate chips. press into batter
6. Bake 10-12 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean!
7. Cool and ENJOY!